Tuesday, July 30, 2013

biophysics week 2


  • Acupuncture as effective energy medicine
Acupuncture opens up channels so that energy can flow freely and efficiently.   Free flowing energy creates healthy tissues and bodily functions.  A teacher told me once that blood follows chi.  And blood brings nutrients to our tissues.  Nutrients bring health.  
  • What conclusions can you draw from Kirlian photography
I'm not sure I can draw any really.  I find it interesting.  I'm hopeful about the use of it for finding energy blockage and illness.  More than anything, it gives a visual to something that for most people is invisible.  And, as we all know, for most, things do not become real until they can be seen.  The visual proof of blockage that may lead to illness could help stimulate people to do something about it.  
  • Human intent as it affects health
I am a firm believer in this.  We are extremely affected by what we focus on.  It paints our reality and attracts more of the same.  If we focus on negativity then we will usually miss the beauty that is around us.  Continued negativity will lead to a decline in health.  This comes from a lack of desire to eat good food, exercise, and take care of ourselves when we are depressed.  Energy in the body also becomes blocked and blockage leads to illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment