1. I don't think that all vibrations are good. Violence holds a vibration, oil drilling has a vibration, and so does sickness. I don't think that those things could be considered "good". Although they may reverberate and cause positive vibrations down the line. But this also brings the question, "how can one decide what is good vs bad". I do believe that there is space for all things in the universe, including violence.
2. Resonance is interesting to me. The fact that bridges can fall due to being at the same resonance of the ground it is on, etc, is fascinating. I believe that people relate differently depending on if their resonances match or don't. This can be seen when you take a New Yorker citier and put them in the same room with someone from a midwestern farm town. You can pretty much guess that their outward resonance will be different, although their internal resonance might actually match up once the effect of their home environment wears off.
3. I think that energy and Chi are one and the same. The only differnce is that energy is recognized by physicists, and Chi is only recognized in the Eastern Traditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment