Thursday, June 6, 2013

biology week four

1. Animals have a deeper ingrained intelligence than we do.  It is more the type of intelligence that we would have if we were not societally trained and were still living in the forests.  They sense danger, kindness, and intentions better than humans can.  Instead of feeling into the energy of most situations, most humans will rationalize it.  That is how we measure intelligence, how adept is the rational brain.  It really brings to question, which is actually more intelligent.  I feel like we could learn a lot by watching the innate intellect of animals.  I feel that it is the fault of most humans when the intelligence of animals are not measured correctly.  We tend to look for human traits rather than to look at the animal traits that we share and how much more adept at these they are.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It would be a much easier world to live in if we became more in tune with our animal intelligence. Maybe we'll get there one day : )

    ReplyDelete