1. I find evidence of sychronicity in life all the time. I feel like it is present more often when we can let go and let life guide us more than to have a tunnel focused approach. I traveled the world through most of my twenties and felt like synchronicity would find me everyday. One example: When I traveled to Argentina to study aerial dancing in Buenos Aires, I got overwhelmed by the city as soon as I arrived and felt as if I might have made the wrong travel choice. I found myself wishing that I could study circus arts in nature rather than a city environment. I then met a man at a dance jam who was heading out on a camping trip in the mountains with a few friends and he asked if I wanted to meet them out there. The next day I left in search of mountain air and calmer surroundings and arrived that night in the town he had told me about.. Their car broke down on the way to the mountian town so they never arrived. A day later I saw a poster for an aerial dance troop doing a performance in town. I went to see the show, met the women in the troop and a day later found myself living, training and performing with them for the next three months. Synchronistic!
2. Connectivity is an interesting concept because there is at the same time the view that everything is connected (ie: energy), as well as, that certain things are more connected than others (mother and child, etc). And when quantum entanglement is brought into the mix, I get extremely confused. How can some things be naturally entangled while others are not? And what is the process of entangling something? Connectivity makes the most sense to me when I think of it in terms of nature. All things were at one time part of it, even chemicals and plastic, and all things will eventually become part of the natural world again, although some things, like synthetics, take a longer time than others.
No comments:
Post a Comment